- Had to foster a deeper connection between the brand and its main customer base of Latino Spanish-dominant women.
- Needed to develop and execute a social media strategy for its original brand of herbal teas, to grow fans and engagement through Facebook and Twitter.
- Brand was best known for its Chamomile product, but has a much broader variety of tea flavors available.
- Developed and executed giveaways to increase engagement and interaction.
- Deployed Weekly Tea Giveaways in response to a relevant question of the week. Winners got to choose five boxes of Tadin tea flavors.
- Partnered with LA radio station Mega 96.3FM for Romeo Santos premium concert ticket giveaway.
- Partnered with LA radio station Super Estrella 107.1 for Reventón 2014 concert ticket and backstage tour giveaway.
- Designed and produced a supporting full page print ad for client to deploy as needed in Spanish publications.
- Within the first six months, the Facebook community grew from 718 to 4,334 Likes, delivering a 500+% overall increase and an average monthly engagement of 602 fans.
- The Romeo Santos giveaway generated 600 Likes, 500+ comments, 84 shares and increased the number of Facebook fans by 56%.
- In just three days, the Reventón giveaway generated 111 Likes, 85 comments, 31 shares and increased the number of fans by 5%.
- Received a Tecla Award nomination for Best Hispanic Brand Facebook Fan Page Community at Hispanicize 2015.
- Client redesigned branded POS displays based on print ad design.