- Needed to monitor and mitigate potential negative fan conversations on Facebook and Twitter regarding the channel's switch to a commercial-based model.
- A lack of significant negative viewer feedback compelled the Agency to switch campaign strategy.
- Recommended and executed a social strategy utilizing earned and paid media to increase fan engagement, while growing the network's audience.
- Launched a targeted Facebook Likes campaign, leveraging creative assets from their most popular films for creative posting, strategic titling and paid promotion through Facebook and Twitter.
- Delivered a 26% increase in new Likes (from 74,513 to 94,190) during three-month campaign duration.
- Engaged 156,735 followers on Facebook (up 94% from previous time period), and created 141,400 impressions on Twitter.
- Reached a total of 2,373,500 people via all posts combined during campaign time period.
- Minimized negative feedback on commercials by keeping Cinelatino fans engaged with network content through creative posting.